Featured Listing | Thunder Spring Residences | Sun Valley
Situated on a bluff with wide-open Baldy views, the Thunder Spring Residences are the newest in contemporary construction in the Sun Valley area. Four units have been built, two have sold, and construction of five more units start in the spring of 2018. I paid a visit to Thunder Spring Residence #1 last week and I was very impressed with the details and design.
Why I Like Unit #1 at the Thunder Spring Residences:
- View Galore! The entire front of the townhouse is banked in windows capturing dramatic views of Baldy. This unit is just drenched in natural light and it would be hard to be anything but in good spirits at the Thunder Spring Residences.
- I just called this unit a “townhouse,” but it truly lives like a single-family home with privacy and very little impact from the other units.
- The great room has expansive architectural ceilings to capture all the sunlight through those clad windows.
- This townhouse has 3 en-suite bedrooms plus an en-suite bunkroom situated off the spacious media or game room. On the entry level is a den that could easily be used as an office.
- The three levels are serviced by an elevator (with stainless steel doors, no less!) and there is 24-hour concierge service.
- The kitchen features Miele appliances and Caeserstone Quarts countertops.
- The flooring is 8-inch custom engineered oak and the carpet in the bedrooms are Godfrey Hirst.
- The hardware throughout the house is the valley’s own Rocky Mountain Hardware and the style is Metro.
- Other details include LED lighting and Lutron Homeworks.
- Private heated two-car garage with extra storage.
- Don’t be afraid of the elements! The paver patio has an in-ground spa and fire pit for year-round, outdoor living.
- I think you get the idea that the Thunder Spring Residences finishes, architecture and style is unique and one-of-a-kind.
Why I Like Thunder Spring Residences in General:
- The construction, design and layout of all of the units work for multi-generational families with the main living space feeling very communal and the bedrooms spread over three levels for privacy and solitude.
- Included with every Thunder Spring Residence purchase is the coveted Tennis Membership t the Zenergy Health Club and Spa. All of Zenergy’s classes, treatment services are located just a few steps from your front door.
- If you don’t know about Zenergy…. ZENERGY is the valley’s award-winning premier health club and spa. The 50,000-square-foot facility features a luxury spa with a variety of massage modalities, acupuncture, reflexology, nail salon, hair studio, and tanning services. The health club includes indoor and outdoor saline pools, tennis courts, cardio & weight training gym, Pilates, and over 80+ weekly classes in our group fitness, indoor cycling, and yoga studios. For More Info, Visit the Zenergy Website.
- Thunder Spring Residences are ideally located above the Bigwood Golf Course.
- And you can jump on a bike or saunter into downtown Ketchum via the bike path that follows the Sun Valley Horseman’s Center pasture.
- Each unit is situated to maximize views and privacy.
- The homes are from 3,553 to 5,498 square feet and were designed by THINK Architecture and built by Magleby Construction.
- The homes are priced from $4,495,000 to $5,850,000. This represents a price-per-square-foot range of $1,065.47 to $1,192.74. These square foot prices are competitive with the Limelight Hotel in downtown Ketchum.
- Inquire about pre-sale pricing.
For more information, please visit the MLS Listings.
Call Sheila Liermann to take a look at these unique mountain contemporary homes.
Sheila Liermann | 208.481.0450
Sun Valley Real Estate Agent & Broker