Featured Listing: 142 Indian Creek Road in Hailey
Perched on the hill, the seller’s artistic influence is evident in every room. Recently remodeled, this four bedroom home is eclectic, unique and just plain fun. Around every corner is yet another surprise, from the vintage light fixtures to the trough sink, from the custom fireplace to the clawfoot tub. It simply exudes personality!
Indian Creek has miles of trails for hiking and biking plus long days of sun that you would expect in Sun Valley, Idaho. All this just minutes from downtown Hailey, Idaho.
Here’s What I Like About 142 Indian Creek Road:
- This Indian Creek home features four bedrooms plus an office alcove. Do your homework – four bedrooms in this price range in Hailey is notably rare!
- Many of us moved to Sun Valley for the snow… and the sun! Each room in this home is flooded in natural light.
- The 2011 remodel included a new living room addition plus an en suite master bedroom and two upstairs bedrooms.
- The focal point of the living room is the custom stone fireplace…..or the expansive mountain views! Your choice.
- The remodel is heated by radiant floor heat and there are modern (new with remodel) carbonic baseboard heaters throughout the house.
- The home has a carport plus massive storage areas and a separate gear room. In a past life, the sellers were ski coaches with the Sun Valley Ski Education Foundation and didn’t have a problem storing their fleet of skis, and quiver of bikes.
- The elevated home overlooks open space to both the east and the west. Enjoy the long vistas with hardly a neighbor in sight.
- The home has decks and patios for outdoor entertaining, or just lounge outdoors with a good book and enjoy the solitude.
- The thoughtful remodel is by Red Canoe Architecture and includes the plans for a 2-car, 670-square-foot garage. If you’d like to see the site plan and garage design, just call Sheila Liermann at 208.481.0450. Or email me at SunValleySheila@Gmail.com
- A radon mitigation system has already been installed, saving a buyer up to $3500 for a home this size.
- Indian Creek Ranch was developed on historic ranch lands and consists of 2500 acres, of which 2000 acres are common area for the enjoyment of the residents.
- Much of the common area is in alfalfa, preserving the rural ranch-like feel of the area.
- Indian Creek runs through the subdivision and there are several ponds scattered along the canyon. I know where you can adopt a Labrador Retriever if you feel the ponds are under-utilized.
- There is access to BLM lands at the end of Indian Creek Road, Dakota Drive, and East Gulch Road for hiking and mountain biking.
- There is also a bike and foot path winding its way through Indian Creek, which is groomed in the winter for nordic skiing and snow-shoeing. You could spend the whole weekend recreating in Indian Creek.
- Listed for $725,000, representing excellent value. Call Sheila Liermann for a Private Showing.
How does the home at 142 Indian Creek Road compare to other homes in Indian Creek?
Check out the current Indian Creek listings and I think you’ll agree that 142 Indian Creek Road is exceptional value.
Please know this widget will be updated with new listings in Indian Creek as they come on the market.
This Blog Post is Respectfully Submitted by:
Sheila Liermann | Sun Valley Real Estate Broker
208.481.0450 | SunValleySheila@Gmail.com