Featured Listing in Warm Springs in Ketchum: Prospector Condo #154
Vacationing or living at The Prospector Condos in Warm Springs in Ketchum is like going to summer camp – the best!
I just listed Prospector Condo #154 and here’s what I like about this particular unit:
- You can listen to Warm Springs Creek from the best expanded deck at The Prospectors. Seriously, there is no better deck than this one.
- This 3-bedroom end unit is being sold turn key. Nothing is missing for immediate occupancy or immediate rental. There is furniture, linens, and crystal wine glasses. Except for a few condiments you could prepare your first meal in your new home on your very first night.
- The condo is very close to the Warm Springs ski lifts – maybe a couple hundred paces.
- The orientation of this condo provides for tons of natural light. The open floor plan is bright and cheery.
- The condo has been lovingly occupied by one family for over 37 years and has been meticulously maintained.
- The condo features built-ins through-out, quartzite counters and newer paint and carpet.
- Do you know about all the fun on-site amenities? If not, keep reading.
- Whether you want to ski in the winter or hike Adam’s Gulch in the summer, The Prospectors are the perfect year-round location. And don’t forget about the bike path if you are into cycling.
- Prospector Condo #154 is an end unit so it’s quiet. Plus there is nobody above you!
- Step off the deck, cross the bridge, and you arrive at all of the Prospector amenities. Both Unit #154 and the Prospectors are a private, yet convenient, location.
- Many of the Prospector condos have a ladder to access the third bedroom, which is dangerous whether you are a kid or an adult. This condo has an actual stairway to the third bedroom, which many use as an office or a bunk room.
- The homeowner’s association dues are low, just $339 per month. You get a lot of bang for the buck at The Prospectors.
Here’s what I like about The Prospector Condos in Warm Springs in Ketchum:
The Prospector amenities include:
- There are three (yes, 3!) over-sized, outdoor hot tubs and two of them are on Warm Springs Creek. You don’t have to walk far to soak your weary bones after a powder day.
- 80% of Americans can’t see the Milky Way. Did you know that Ketchum is in the very first Dark Sky Reserve in the United States? Yes, you can sit in the hot tub and see the stars! For more on our Dark Skies.
- The Prospector members have the use of a huge salt water pool, plus a separate one-foot deep kiddy pool
- The log cabana includes an outdoor river rock fireplace and barbecue grill on the river. Perfect for a party or family gathering.
- There is a beach on Warm Springs Creek…… fish, play with the mutt, or just relax.
- There are 2 on-site tennis courts.
- Pickle Ball seems to be all the rage and the Prospector condos have two pickle ball courts.
- There is an association laundry room. However, Unit #154 has its own washer and dryer!
- Don’t forget about the kid’s play structures
- On-site bike storage
See, I told you that staying at the Prospector is like going to summer camp!
Below is a list of all the Prospector condos currently on the market. Check out #154 for more details. And then call Sheila Liermann, Associate Broker, with Keller Williams Sun Valley for a private showing.