HOME is where our stories begin.
This is my STORY.
I am a fifth-generation Montanan who moved to Sun Valley in 1980 with a pair of skis, a degree in finance, and 30 bucks I borrowed from my little brother.
I have been involved in the Sun Valley real estate community in one way or another since landing in this beautiful spot. I joined Sun Valley Brokers in 2005, becoming a Principal and Associate Broker in 2008. Sun Valley Brokers eventually became the largest independent real estate office in Sun Valley, and in March of 2013 we transitioned into Keller Williams Sun Valley Southern Idaho. I am an Associate Broker and a founding Principal at Keller Williams Sun Valley.
• I continue to learn and keep up with our changing market so I can best represent my clients. For instance, I was the Managing Broker at Keller Williams Sun Valley and I currently hold the Graduate of Real Estate Institute and Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource certifications.
• My job is to provide you with information, whether you are buying or selling property, so you can make the very best decision. Ask me about three free programs I offer to keep my clients in the Sun Valley real estate loop and keep you apprised of our changing market.
Ask me to send you my Keller Williams Mobile App. It’s a great way to keep track of listings in your neighborhood. Just pull up the App, click “Nearby Home” and all of the current listings will magically appear. This App works in Sun Valley, Ketchum, Hailey, Bellevue and everywhere else in the United States.
• Another service I offer to buyers and sellers is monthly statistics on market trends across all sectors of the Sun Valley real estate market. These charts are updated monthly and posted to my website.
• As a 40-plus-year resident of the Wood River Valley, I know your neighborhood.
• Your property isn’t bought or sold until it’s closed. In the 1980s, I worked at two local title companies and my title and escrow background has served me well in navigating through difficult closings. I will stay on top of your deal every step of the way. And I will communicate with you through the entire transaction. I promise.
• As a former small-press publisher, I have marketing and promotional experience, releasing such books as Sun Valley Celebrity Cookbook and Unconditional Love in Sun Valley: Pets & Their People, among others. Ask me for my Listing Strategy for more information on my marketing program.
• I am connected to the social fabric of our community and I currently serve on the Board of Directors of Sun Valley REALTORS Give foundation. Our three programs include a college scholarship program to local students, the Holiday Baskets, and the No-Homeless Veterans in the Wood River Valley program. I served previously on the the Animal Shelter of the Wood River Valley and The Advocates Board of Directors. I am excited to share my enthusiasm for the place I call HOME.